I am in no way an expert but I'm a big football fan (Bears fan, ughhh) and i do this for fun.
1. Rams- Sam Bradford- This is the likely pick now, unless they trade down. I dont agree, but it is the Rams.
2. Lions- Ndamukong Suh- Best prospect in the draft. Jim Schwartz has to be salivating that he falls to #2. You know how he loves his big DTs.
3. Buccaneers- Eric Berry- He has solidfied himself as the #1 safety. Buccanneers need help on D.
4. Redskins- Russell Okung- They need to give McNabb some protection. Okung is the best OL in the draft.
5. Chiefs- Trent Williams- I dont see them taking McCoy because they still haven't given up on Dorsey. They need to protect Cassel better though. Williams is a great talent.
6. Seahawks- Gerald McCoy- He probably doesnt fall to 6, but if he does Seattle will pounce. They need some help up front and some will argue that McCoy is the 2nd best player in the draft.
7. Browns- Rolando McClain- I don't think they draft QB this year. Unless they trade up and take Bradford, or go after somebody in the 2nd round. Holmgren is smart. McClain is as close to a sure thing there is.
8. Raiders- Bryan Bulaga- Who knows what this pick will be. Something far out there wont surprise me. But this would be the smart pick. If they wanna give Russell another shot, they gotta protect him.
9. Bills- Jimmy Clausen- Trent Edwards has not proven himself. This may not be a bad team if they had a QB. I think Clausen will be the better QB between him and Bradford.
10. Jaguars- Derrick Morgan- I know they drafted Harvey and Groves 2 years ago, but neither of them has had a productive season at all. They have to be able to put pressure on the QB or they will never win.
11. Broncos- Dez Bryant- With Marshall gone they need a #1. Eddie Royal is a good posession WR, but hes not going to stretch the field on anybody. Bryant is a little bit of a risk. But they have so many picks they can take a gamble on him.
12. Dolphins- Joe Haden- They filled the WR need, now they could get some help in the secondary. Haden is easily the best CB prospect in the draft and seems like a pretty good bet for the NFL.
13. 49ers- Anthony Davis- He has moved up the boards quite a bit. Theyre giving Alex Smith another shot and rightfully so, he did pretty solid last year. Get him some more protection and see if he can repeat the production.
14. Seahawks- C.J Spiller- Yell, scream, do whatever you want. They improved the defense with their first pick. Justin Forsett is really good but not a 30 carry back. Spiller can be Chris Johnson hes that good.
15. Giants- Dan Williams- They need a LB but with McClain gone, not this high. They probably trade down. But they need some interior DL help. The guys they got arent taking pressure off Tuck and Umenyiora, thats why you saw production fall off last yet. Williams is a more 3-4 type, but he can play regardless.
16. Titans- Jason Pierre Paul- Kyle Vandenbosch really is not a factor anymore. The defense wasnt able to put pressure on the QB like they were the year before. Paul is a fast riser on the board and rightfully so. Hes very talented.
17. 49ers- Brandon Graham- Balmer has been a huge bust. Justin Smith is not playing on the level he has in years past. Francois cant stay healthy. They need to rush the passer better. A defensive mind like Singletary knows that. Graham is a very good DE, has a lot of experience playing all 4 years at Michigan as well.
18. Steelers- Golden Tate- With the absence of Santonio Holmes they need another WR. Ward has only a couple years left. And you want to keep Wallace in the slot if possible. Tate can stratch the field, and has really proven himself over the last few weeks.
19. Falcons- Sergio Kindle- They need some more edge rushers. John Abraham was nowhere to be found last year after dominating the season prior. Kindle can stand up or play down. Hes a very talented OLB.
20. Texans- Earl Thomas- With Dunta Robinson gone they need another CB. Earl Thomas played S in college, but hes undersized and has tremendous speed. He Projects as more of a CB. A good one at that.
21. Bengals- Jermaine Gresham- Gresham will be a huge addition to the passing game. Hes not much of a blocker, but hes an amazing receiver. If he can prove the knee is back to 100% look for him to go alot higher than this. The Bengals haven't had a good TE in a long time. Palmer needs some more weapons.
22. Patriots- Mike Iupati- Brady got sacked alot last year. This OL hasnt looked the same since they got dismantled by the Giants in the SB. They need some fresh blood on the line.
23. Packers- Sean Witherspoon- With Kampman gone, they need to fill a hole at OLB. Witherspoon may be the best player on the board at this point. They need to improve the OL too, but they can get a guy like Bruce Campbell in the 2nd round.
24. Eagles- Kyle Wilson- The secondary was sketchy as it was last year. Now you take away Lito Sheppard and its that much worse. Wilson may be a bit of a project, but he has all the tools to be a very good CB.
25. Ravens- Taylor Mays- They have never really had anybody opposite Reed. And with Reed contemplating retirement, they need to get somebody new. Mays has huge talent. Some coverage questions. I think hes a stud. Even if they want to turn him into a LB he can succeed anyway.
26. Cardinals-Jerry Hughes- They need some LB help. Hughes is a 3-4 guy so he fits right in. Extremely athletic just needs to be coached up a bit.
27. Cowboys- Bruce Campbell- Hes extremely athletic. The defense really doesnt have many awful needs, the OL can improve. Campbell will probably need to be worked with a little. But if he plays like he can he will be a staple on this OL.
28. Chargers- Ryan Matthews- He can be an every down back. Thats what they need. Sproles is not, and neither is a guy like Best. Matthews runs hard, and has durability. Great compliment for Sproles.
29. Jets- Patrick Robinson- Darelle Revis is the best CB in the game. But he really doesnt have much of a counter part on this team. Robinson has all the skills, and maybe with some teaching from Revis he can become a solid CB.
30. Vikings-Sean Lee - When E.J. Henderson went down, they thought Jasper Brinkley could fill his spot. He didnt do it very well, and that hurt them in the playoffs. Lee is a typical Penn St. style LB, he should be a solid pro.
31. Colts- Maurkice Pouncey- A very good C prospect. As the first comment states, Jeff Saturday is almost done. The line is always banged up. They could use a huge talent like Pouncey. Still think they need some DL help, but theres still a few good guys left in round 2.
32. Saints- Terrance Cody- The Colts were running the ball pretty well against them to start. And then they just stopped. The defense is very much under rated. You put a big run stopper like Cody aside Sedrick Ellis, and thats scary. Not many teams will be able to run anymore. Cody doesnt have the stanima to ever really be a superstar, but his impact will be felt.